Monday, November 10, 2008

HI!
We just got home from Keepers! It was SO much fun!!! Friday night Kate went to a sleepover. Ashley and Kara Beth invited her. When Kate got home she told me all about it. It sounded like Kate had a bunch of fun. When she left we went to Taco Bell. And when we got home Lainey and I played on the other computer out in the school room. When we went inside we had movie night. We watched Cinderella 2 because it is one of Lainey's favorite movie's. When I fell asleep Lainey watched a a little bit of Care Bears. Lainey stayed up pretty late. Also today was piano. It was a lot of fun too! I got to pass journals with Leslie and Julie!



2 comments:

Julie said...

I tagged you! (again) I had a lot of fun at keepers!! BFF,
Jewls

Abigail said...

I do not like taco bell. :) They are too greasy. ;)