Saturday, July 24, 2010

Texas!!!

Hi!!
About two weeks ago we were on our way to Texas, which is about a twelve hour drive. It was a really long trip! We stayed at our friends house for a week! The first two days we just stayed at their house and visited them. Then, the next way we went to Sea World! It was really fun!!! I loved going to see the Shamu shows!! My favorite ride I went on was Journey to Atlantis, which I went on three times!! It was a scary roller coaster! We also went on a water ride called Rio Loco. We went on that ride the last time we went and we loved it!!! Later in the day we went to a 4d show, which was about a haunted house. We went on a lot of other rides too! Then, the last day we were in Texas we went to see the Alamo. We have seen it two times. We went to see it last time we went to Texas. I like going to see the Alamo! We had a lot of fun at Texas!! :)




No comments: