Friday, July 30, 2010

SHINE :)

Shine is a fun day camp where you prepare for Middle school. Today was my last day to be there... Over the week we have made art, and we have also done several other things like meet people who will be at your school. I loved making art! The first day we painted on a big board. Most turned out really cute! :) Then we made picture frames. They were really fun to paint! Most peoples favorite thing from Shine was getting to do fun crafts! Then we also made a scrapbook of our week at Shine! I have lots of pictures that went in my scrapbook! I liked getting to look at all the pictures and pick out which ones went in my scrapbook. We have had a lot of fun and I loved getting to meet new people that will be at Middle school! Also at Shine Ms. Brett, who will be my drama teacher at the Middle school, got to come and talk to all the girls at shine about the Middle school and what we should expect. One of our counselors also got to come and tell us about the school. It has been really fun! I'm glad I got to go!!








No comments: