Wednesday, February 24, 2010

School/ Own Room/ Sam

Hello,
I haven't posted in a long time!
I have been busy with school and projects. I really like going to school though!
Next year I will be at the Middle school. I have already set up my classes that I will take next year. I am taking a drama class. I wonder how that will be because I have never even thought about being in a drama class. But, I think it will be fun to do!

Last weekend, I got my own room. I used to share a room with Katelyn, but I moved to our old school room. I like having my own room! I still have to move some of my sutff out there, but I think I will do that over the weekend.

We gave Sam away several weekends ago! We gave him to out cousins. They really like having Sam, because they didn't have a dog. I am glad we gave him away to people we knew!

(I will try to start posting more when I get a chance.)

Have a great week!







No comments: