Thursday, July 16, 2009

Texas

Hey!
We had a lot of fun on our trip! Sea World was a lot of fun! I went on 2 Roller Coasters! One was called Journey to Atlantis, and the other one was called Shamu Express. I thought they were fun! There was a ride called Rio Loco! It was where you were going down a river and then there was a huge water fall that came over you! I got very wet on that ride! We went on that ride a few times! And then the second day we went to the water park! We went Sky Tubing and rode it a few times! And then we went on some water slides! We also saw the Alamo! It was really fun!

2 comments:

Julie said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I studied about the Alamo in school last year. It must have been neat to see it.
-Julie

Julie said...

I just read Kate's blog, are you going to school too?
-Julie